A Flexible Platform to meet today’s changing communication needs.
Traditional ISDN services are expensive and inflexible. If you have a PBX on premise our SIP Trunks are a replacement for ISDN. You may be able to benefit from the scalability and flexibility of IP telephony without having to replace your entire phone system.
VoIP is the technology underpinning current telephony standards. Many improvements are made over traditional analogue and ISDN phone “lines”. The connection an IP-PBX (your IP enabled phone system) makes to our network is called a SIP Trunk. VoIP.co.uk are SIP Trunk experts.
VoIP.co.uk’s SIP Trunks connect your business to the PSTN and to our cloud communication systems
- VoIP provides a lower cost alternative to the traditional networks
- VoIP is scalable on an individual channel basis and extra capacity can be added or removed without additional cabling work.
- For multi-site organisations all internal phones can be on the same network, so calls between sites within the organisation are potentially toll free.
- Number portability is assured and simple, even when moving long distance. This means you can keep your number, even if you move out of area, or relocate your business overseas.
- Disaster recovery is fast, with automatic failure detection and automatic call re-routes.
Our network is reachable via the Public Internet, or a selection of our crafted IP access products. This means you’ll have a high quality voice and data service you can rely on and also make cost savings.